Volunteer information for 2022 can be found through this link: https://register.chronotrack.com/r/67308
- Click "Continue as Guest" [or sign in through your Chronotrack or Athlinks account]
- Scroll down
- Click "Race 4 Hope Volunteer" (It will be marked as $0.00 to sign up)
- Fill out the form and click "Next"
- Checkmark "Agree to Terms & Conditions" on the following page and click "Next."
- Checkmark your desired volunteer category (Individual, Join a Group, or Create a New Group) and click "Next"
- Select your T-Shirt size then click "Next"
- Ensure that you are not a robot, and click "Checkout"
- Click "Submit" on the following page.
- THAT'S IT! Thank you so much for registering to be a volunteer! We are so grateful for your committment!
There are plenty of ways to volunteer to make the Race 4 HOPE Event very successful in racing awareness and funds to help fight breast cancer. Below are just some of the area you can help in.
- Race Day
Question can be referred to Kris Drake, Race4Hope Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.